30-INCH Steel Pipe
A 30-inch steel pipe ( 762 LSAW steel pipe ) is a commonly used LSAW pipe in construction usage. We are a professional LSAW steel pipe manufacturer. We have got API 5L PSL 1 and PSL 2 certificate, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certificate, PED and CPR certificate for several years.
Marking of 30-inch Steel Pipe
While marking we choose a specific item number as well different color shade to differentiate steel grades. We mark a 30-inch 9.52mm steel pipe as needed with the most suitable & visible marking technique.
- 762.00 MM X 9.52 MM X 12000 MM; TOTAL PIECES
- API Spec. 5L (PSL X) Gr.B; O.D.762.00 mm X W.T.9.52 mm X 12000 mm;
- (Date of production) , API NUMBER (5L-0826);
- Heat number XXX; Pipe Number: XXX;
Of course, we will confirm the information and format it with clients before marking.
LSAW Steel Pipe Size & Specification
- LSAW steel pipe Size: 406.4 mm to 1524.0 mm (16-inch to 60-inch)
- Thickness: 6.0 mm to 40.0 mm
- Pipe Ends Type: Beveled ends, Plain ends
- Range of length: 20FT, 40FT or customized
- Pipe End Protection Caps: in plastic or iron available
- Surface appearances: Natural, Varnished, Black painting, 3PE, FBE, etc.
- Specification: API 5L PSL 1 & PSl 2; ASTM A53; EN 10217; En10219; and etc.
Weight of 30-inch Steel Pipe
Pipe weight (kg/m) = (O.D. – W.T. ) * W.T. *0.0246615. For example:
- O.D. =30 inch steel pipe outside diameter = 762.0 mm
- W.T. = Sch STD = 9.53 mm
- Weight (kg/m)= (762.0 mm – 9.53 mm) * 9.53 mm *0.0246615 = 176.848 kg/m
30″ pipe size, dimension and weight as table below:
|O.D.(INCH)||O.D.(MM)||W.T. (INCH)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (SCH)||WEIGHT (KG/M)|
*Weights are approximate for carbon and stainless steel pipe. All sizes can be produced. We will provide the weight in our quotation.
Tolerance of 30-inch Steel Pipe Under API 5L Specification
1. Diameter :
- Pipe Body: (±0.5% OD Max.±4.0 mm)
- Pipe End: ±1.6 mm
2. Wall Thickness:
- ±0.1 * w.t. (5.0 mm＜15.0 mm)
- ±1.5 mm (w.t. ≥15.0 mm)
3. Out of Roundness:
- Pipe End: 0.01*OD, Max. 13 mm
- Pipe Body Except for the end: 0.015*OD, Max. 15 mm
Pipe end of 30-inch steel pipe
1. Pipe End Protector.
1) The thickness of Pipe End Protector
We will choose the proper thickness of the pipe end protector. If the end protector is too thin, it will easy to drop and could not protect the pipe end properly when loading pipes.
2) Iron Pipe End Protector
LSAW pipe size is very large. When we loading pipes, we usually use folk-lift. So we usually use a metal end protector. Of course, there also have plastic kind of pipe end protector. All this is according to customers’ requirements.
2. Pipe end beveled
1) Pipe End Bevel Angle Tolerance: 30°±5°
2) Pipe End Root Face: 1.6 mm ± 0.8 mm
With over 20 years of servicing the steel pipe industry, We strive to build great customer relationships by providing excellent service, quality products, and price.
We have been fortunate enough to build a large network of trusted partners. With these relations and a large production quantity, we have the ability to quickly and efficiently fulfilling your project needs.
Other pipe sizes like:
As an LSAW steel pipe manufacturer, we produce the LSAW pipe includes many hard-to-find sizes and grades as well as common carbon steel pipe grades and sizes. Ask about our pipe beveling, grooving, spigot and bell end, spherical socket end, painting and coating options.